Public Disposal Site & Buyback Center
Ramona Transfer Station
Got trash? The Transfer Station provides a clean, low cost alternative to the landfill.
Why drive way out of your way, through dirt and dust? Our facility offers 9,300 sq. ft. of covered concrete floor space for comfortable, all-weather disposal. Additionally we offer public scales for anyone needing Weighmaster Certificates.
- Now Offering Mattress Recycling at the Transfer Station (for a fee)!
Items Not Accepted At The Transfer Station:
Call Ron’s Tire and Brake (760) 789-3600 or Traction Tire (760) 789-8877
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
Call (877) 713-2784
Recycling Buyback Center
Accepting all CRV glass, cans and plastic.
Donation-value items accepted including paper, cardboard, and non-CRV household containers.
- Public truck scale for certified vehicle weights
- Courteous staff
- Weekday and weekend hour
- E-waste drop off location
- Household battery drop-off location (must be RDS customer)
- Home-generated sharps drop-off location (must be RDS customer)
- Fat, Oil, Grease (FOG) drop-off location
Hours of Operation
|Public Disposal Site||Mon-Sat 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Open All Holidays (With The Exception of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day: Closed)
|Buyback Recycling Center||Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day